11 May 2009

A Foggy Day in London Town

Hello to all my friends, family, and anyone else who might randomly read this blog. I only have about ten minutes to write because i only had one pound, so please forgive the mistakes. I just wanted to let you know about my little side trip into London today, i was here for approx. 10 hours before my flight to Kenya so i decided to get past customs and explore a bit :)

My first stop was the British Museum, here I found amazing artifacts and info about the ancient Greeks and Romans and then also Africa and a bit about money around the world and clocks. It was truly amazing. But about an hour and a half roaming the british museum my drive to see more took hold and I made my way to Parliment to see Big Ben! it truly was an amazing sight, unfortunately it doesn't take to long to see it. So i started wandering down the street looking for an adventure and lo and behold I found Trafalger Square. By this point my time for exploring London was almost finished, but i still had not found a Pasty that i promised my sisters i would enjoy for both of them. Unfortunately none of the approx. Fifteen restaurants/cafes has any :( but i still had my adventure. I made my way back to the airport and now i have and hour and a half until i finish my long journey to Kenya...perhaps next time i can write more about my adventures in London, perhaps I'll have too much to say about Kenya...however, until then, i Love most of you reading this :)


i'll add in pictures later ;)

3 comments:

PappaSistas said...

That song has been stuck in my head since you decided to go to the British Museum! I am so glad that you had a London adventure and I guess we just have to go to Scotland together to get a p-ahs-tee! Can't wait for more!

D

Hernan+ said...

Pictures!!! We want proves!!

Diana said...

Okay!!! Next trip to London I want to go on. There I said it. Love you!