28 July 2007

Yeah Me Again

I know, I know, another post from me, but I forgot something VERY important.

So remember the mean sweater man at the Highland Games? Well, there is a sequel to this story.

I must first point out that if the sweater man hadn't returned the money at the last, we would have had a hard time getting dinner that night. (It was one of those times that the American Visa didn't work in the Scottish machine) So that was a blessing in disguise.

I was in Oban night before last. We (D, C and I) were walking to all the different shops on the way home from the store, when C saw a souvenier she had been looking for for a friend of hers. So, of course, we had to stop. We went in and looked around at all the really cool and somewhat tacky souveniers. They had some fun T-shirts and stuff. I noticed a hallway in the store that led to another annex. So I went exploring. Sweaters, T-shirts, socks and hats! They were everywhere, and against the far wall, surrounded in sparkly, glimmering light was my sweater. Exactly the same sweater. I was sure they wouldn't have the same size, but the last one on the shelf was it! The same sweater the same size, and get this the same price! Well, actually, it was £2 more than the 'discounted' price that the sweater man quoted me. £22 for the same exact sweater, I was astonished! I showed C and D and they agreed that this was fate. I had to get it.

And Then

As if this wasn't enough

there was a tiny little tear in the 'T' of the word SCOTLAND. so I got my sweater for £17!!!

TA DA

My Heavenly Father loves me :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Amen. I love it when shopping proves there is a God and when theology is used in shopping. Kind of a sign that all is right with the world.