20 July 2007

in scotland

D -- inverness, scotland

i hardly know where to begin. scotland is enchanting! after a VERY uncomfortable all night bus ride, a mile walk in the rain to find that the hostel was on the OTHER side of the castle, and a broken flip-flop -- we took yesterday easy. thankfully, the hostel let us relax there and take showers. we only left to find yummy sandwiches and a bit of fresh air. we will be in edinburgh for a couple days next week, so it was so nice to relax. there is a HUGE-UNGOUS FANTABULOUS castle in the middle of town. our hostel last night was right there. gorgeous! we also got to call home for the first time in a while, it was good to talk to mom and dad. anyway, we are in inverness. WOW! to hear the history and see the beauty of the area. we are off to the highland games tomorrow!!!!! i am so stoked!!! well. jaeda needs some time online, so i will go. sorry, nothing too interesting. soon, we will add pics and tell you about harry potter! SWEET!

3 comments:

Eames said...

So you call your mom and dad and NOT me!? I am outraged! At least you could have replied to my email.....
No? Well fine then go have your fun gallivanting around the world
Call me!

All my love!

Diana said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time in one of my favorite places to read about. I am sorry I was so busy when you called. We are missing you guys. I just want to hug you all ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))), (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))), ((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I love you

Eames said...

Speaking of Harry Potter I just finished the book 20 min ago!!! It ROCKS!!!!!!!!! I cried... I was proud and sad and happy. It was the best one!