23 September 2009

One World, One Love, One Mouse


I really do love Disneyland. I may not be a fanatic, but I enjoy being here. I've only met 2 grumpy people in the last 3 days. Everyone is so nice and they really seem genuine.

My favorite ride is the Toy Story ride in California Adventure.




A close second is the Hollywood Tower of Terror.




It's nice to have a bit of time to enjoy the parks, rather than rushing to get everything done in one day. On Monday, David and I joined Allyson, Linda and Elaine. Yesterday we took it easy in the morning then in the afternoon we met up with some of Allyson's cousins.


Splash Mountain was perfect in the 100 degree weather, we might not have made it without the cold water (That and the Dole Pineapple Whip).





There's also Grizzly River Run...



and Astro Blasters...







and trying on hats...




and the jungle cruise...


and Mr. Toad...




and the Mark Twain boat...



and Tarzan's Tree House...




and Autopia...


and The Matterhorn...


and posing with random characters...









All in all... it was a GREAT TIME!!!

No comments: