26 June 2008

Oh yeah? Well I am having... fun... too

Or not. Well, I have now turned green with envy at all the wonderful things that my sisters are doing without me. Not that I begrudge them their trip, not at all, I just wish that I could have gone. It is kind of lonely being all the way out here. Next semester, C and I had better go on some awesome trips! And D better get her butt up here to go on some with us.

So, life in Rexburg. Not a whole lot to tell. I have met what seems like thousands of people in the last three months. I met a LOT of cute guys who are afraid of marriage, dating, commitment and fat girls, though not necessarily in that order. It's not bad, though. I am learning, which is something I have long wanted to do... and I may be coming slowly to the realization that I am not as stupid as I feel. One can only hope.

I don't get out much, I did go to Montana, and decided that I could happily live in a car on the side of the highway if it meant that I got to look at those mountains all day. I also went to Beaver Dick Park (yes, that is its real name, and no one seems to know why) for the first time and quickly got my fill of mosquitos. Literally, I was breathing them in. I am sure that I ingested quite a few, but I have blocked that particular detail of memory. I think. I went to the sand dunes, and realized just how stupid show-off-y guys with dune bikes are when they feel like being so.

I need a vacation.

No comments: