03 April 2008

Me too!


So, I haven't posted FOREVER! I kinda thought that the website would serve us to keep in touch with family while on our trip and make others jealous that we got to have so much fun. I think that we're going to have to use it a lot more. After J's update and C's jealous rantings, I don't have much more to add.

I just started my 3rd term at PSU. I love it, but it is so difficult. I've tried really hard to live off financial aid and not work, so that I can focus on school. It has turned out to be impossible. I am blessed with a great place to live rent-free while in school, and still I just don't have enough money. Poor Yoshi... he needs a new muffler and some spark plugs and fresh oil and I just can't give it to him. He is on the back burner again.

I was planning on living in Scotland this summer. I had the perfect situation figured out. Unfortunately, it is not to be. My friends who know me best always ask, "So what are you doing instead?" How well they know me. Barring any more astronomically rising gas prices, C and I will live out another dream of mine -- Driving the ole 101 all the way to San Diego!!! It should be fabulous and we are so sad that J is in school and cannot join us. I believe she will be getting a postcard from every stop we make!

Well, I need to go and practice my clarinet!!

PS -- the pic is of myself and Robert Pattinson (best known as Cedric Diggory) he is in the Portland area filming a movie based on one of my favorite books TWILIGHT!

4 comments:

Riley Family said...

So cool that you met him D, we havent even talked about that yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad we canceled our dinner before you got sick from us. We both caught the flu and then Benson got it again. UGH! I think we are finally on the up and up. Hope school and life is going well. Love you! Jen

Mark and Shannon Family said...

Danita!
You have to let me know if you really do drive the coast so I could meet up with you somewhere
( we can always use an excuse to head for the coast!) Would love to hear more from you.
Shannon

buchanancasa said...

Hi Danita! It's Audrey. Cute blog, a bunch of my friends love those Twilight books. Hey, my whoe family is going to be in town the 4th of July weekend, and I was wondering if you could snap some family pictures, maybe on the 5th or 6th? Sadly, our last family shot is the one you did of us when Eliza was 8 months old, like in 2003?! Terrible. So what is your sitting fee? Do you give us a disk or what? Let me know if that will work. Thanks, chica!

Unknown said...

Hey Danita. This is Shannon. I found your blog on Angies. How are you?? I am jealous that you got to go and hunt down the vampires. I have a blog too. www.thew8clan.blogspot.com