06 February 2011

Weekend Trip


I love road trips! I especially love them when they take me to visit friends. So on Jan 21st (after attending all my classes), I loaded up Yoshi with my furry purple blanket, a pillow, pretzels, red vines and string cheese and I was off to drive about 900 miles in all to spend the weekend in Boise.



The Boise Philharmonic presented "The Magic of Mozart" and I have to say I was impressed! The conductor, Robert Franz was great to watch. I found some conducting gestures that I need to rip off. He was very much into the music and entertaining for the audience. This season, they want the audience to get to know some of the musicians, so they had one of the cello players introduce the program and share a personal story. It was a great addition to the evening. And the concert was a highlight of the trip.

It was sunny and freezing. The Basque pub where we had lunch, put this sign in the window. I thought it was funny. We also saw some baskets that were made by using recycled VHS tape. All in all, a low key weekend with a good friend, good music and good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our Newport Cigarettes and Cheap Newport Cigarettes store not only offering

tax stamps for free without MOQ but also offer free shipping for all customers from the United States. What's more, if your goods would be stopped by Customs, we will reshipped

the same quantity for free. Customer's satisfaction is our top priority, and we are trying our best to provide customers the best services. We have many customers in the USA and

almost all customers give great praise to our services and the Newport

Cigarettes
.

Onlineshop said...

nice blog , increase guys :)