17 October 2008

The Wubulous World of... BYU-Idaho

Hey! I have decided that it has been much too long since I have blogged here about anything! I am here at BYU-Idaho in Rexburg, and there is just not a lot to say. School has been a blast so far, with C here and so many other C-siders. I have been meeting lots and lots of new people. Nearly everyone here is so friendly, and the teachers tend towards the cool. It is nice to be living a different life here than I had previously been able to live. I am still not sure what the future holds, but for now, I am content with the present. I guess the point of this little entry was to let everyone know that I am still alive! So, now you know. We will be having much more to write come November and December. I am looking forward to it all!

1 comment:

Riley Family said...

So glad you are doing good out there! I loved it. No other place on earth is everyone so nice. :) Have a blast!!