21 July 2008

My 2 cents



Ok, so you might have figured it out, I don’t really like to blog. Wait, that’s not true, I mean I love going back and reading them and I love having the blog, but there are always so many other things to do. However, here we are in the car heading home and I am just sitting here and I want to write down how much fun I am having before I forget it, so here I am…C.

I loved the San Juan Islands, it was such a relaxing time and it was so fun, we didn’t really explore all that much, in fact a good portion of our time was spent laying on a blanket with a good book and an amazing view. Like I said before, I loved it.

Seattle…WOW!!! Of course I’ve been there before, but I’ve never gone to U Dub and done the canoes…I must say “CASEY AND DANITA”S WILDLIFE ADVENTURE” (*said in a very loud voice and a terrible Australian accent*) was the highlight of Seattle. However I must say the present I bought for myself at Pikes Market was tres fabu!



It was nice to stay at Aunt Debi’s in a real bed, on the other hand if we weren’t sharing the back-of-the-van-bed it is about the most comfy bed you could lay in !

Now, the real highlight of the entire trip in my opinion…D and C’S PORT ANGELES/FORKS/LA PUSH ADVENTURE!!! (*said in a loud voice and a bad Australian accent*) Like I told D, in my head I know its not real, if only the rest of me knew…seeing the places, going to the places, eating at the places where our favorite series is set, it is not only breath taking, but makes it more real. When we were at the school I could just imagine Jacob riding up on his motorcycle to steal Bella away, or when we were driving to La Push, I was guessing at where exactly the treaty line was and then imagining Edward sitting in his Volvo…waiting.

It was cool to talk to some of the people in Forks, to see what they thought of the “twilight ordeal,” I thought it could be irritating at times, but they loved us! I was amazed at how right SM was about Forks as well its just this Podunk town, kinda cool, but nothing. We need to start a store…D will probably talk about that later…

And now we are going home  I’m definitely not ready, but I guess all good vacations have to end…on a side note all bad vacations have to end too…back to work, back to life, back to institute with brother Farmer….oops, I didn’t do my mission prep homework …it was a grand vacation with plenty of AMAZING ADVENTURES (*said in a loud voice and a bad Australian accent*)…plus now I have some Ideas for a weekend get-away :D

Until Next time, this is C on the GRAND ADVENTURES OF MY LIFE! (*said in a loud voice and a bad Australian accent*)

No comments: