15 June 2007



So I guess it's my turn. Yes, I am SO excited to get going to Europe. It's odd, though, that I keep expecting something to come up and ruin everything. I feel like I am doing too much at once, and I am so used to doing nothing. Just work and watch TV, read books, work some more. Nothing interesting. Now I am moving out of my apartment, consolidation everything I own, and moving to my mother's couch. I am going to supervise at girls camp for a week and then, finally, going on vacation!!! Something that I just dont do. ever. I've bitten it all off and here I am... chewing frantically. I cannot wait, though, to get to Ireland. This is a lifelong dream of mine. I can't remember a time that I haven't wanted to go to Ireland. Once I do, I can die happy. I hope that the anticipation doesn't ruin the effect. All right, so I am a pessimist. Couldn't tell, huh? But seriously, I have recieved so much assistance from God I know He wants me to do this, so there is no doubt in my mind He will keep watching out for us. This is going to be so amazing!

No comments: